Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sometimes i can be very silly

so i've been taking vitamin d to help my energy blah blah blah.  i went to the health food hippie store like a good little vitamin girl should.  i talked to the nice lady and she helped my find my vitamins.  i calculated which one was the better deal like a good little cheap-skate should and bought the liquid dropper form. i went home and started taking it, after i read the directions of course because i'm a good little girl.  i took it for a month.  then, one day, my sweetie pie felt sick with a cold and i offered him some vitamin d like a good little wife should.  he read the directions, like a good little boy should, and took four drops in a shot of water.  this surprised me.  it surprised me because i had been taking four droppers FULL a day like an idiot little girl does.  we googled it and fortunately i was only taking 20,000 IU's a day and that is a good 30,000 IU's under the 'dangerous' dose, well, according to wikipedia anyway.  i must say i laughed at myself for a good 20 minutes but my husband looked very grave and concerned like a good little husband should.
the good little idiot
so everyone understands my complete idiocy let me explain that the only thing that stopped me from taking my 'dose' twice a day was the fact that i didn't want spend money replacing my bottle more than once a month, because i'm a good little cheap-skate.  i'm changing my name to 'owa  tagu sami'.

5 comments:

  1. OK, here I was, laughing again. Then the picture at the end of the blog confused me. The reason? Your room looked backwards. I know that the little wooden bar/shelf between the kitchen & dining room is on the left. Why, why is it on the right in the picture??? Then...I realized you were looking in the mirror. I will once reiterate: this is why I stay blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. silliness is awesome...also what camera do you have? that's been driving me crazy for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough with the money problems, you are married to an engineer. ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the last poster: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just because you signed "Crystal" you are still anonymous and you are still a coward. (Anonymous - adjective 3. lacking individuality, unique character, or distinction: an endless row of drab, anonymous comments) This does not include our other anonymous commenter because I know who you are and I love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails