Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

march movies

'come to the stable'.
i don't know why i'm attracted to nun movies but i seem to be.
loretta and celeste are probably atypical in the pretty nun category but then again i had a nun music teacher in college....
she was the most beautiful person inside and out.
'bedknobs and broomsticks'.
one saturday afternoon pen was not feeling well so we indulged in an unusual sat. midday movie.
i prefaced this one with: 'this is pretend' because it deals with magic.
even as an adult it's fun to say: traguna mercoides tracorum saintus de
'all creatures great and small' season 1
yay for bbc shows from the 80's.
i read the books so i have an edge on bo when watching
"little dorrit".  i can't resist watching it again. and again. so when it re-aired i watched it online.
i really should read the book.  nothing like going from mary poppins to dickens.
but let's be serious.  this picture should be of matthew mcfadyen, who is an equal star in this movie.
better.
after watching it, again, i think i have deemed it very purchase worthy.
i also now love the way of apology in britain....'beg your pardon'....'freely given'.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I have Little Dorrit saved on the DVR. You've inspired me to watch it now! I didn't know Matthew McFayden was in it.

    And I love All Creatures Great and Small! I've only read one of the books. I need to read the rest.

    Someday I need to see Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Nate thinks I'm weird since I haven't!

    I've got Nate watching Great Expectations with me now. It's good, but so gray and bleak. I miss Downton!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails