Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

for my small ones - a john ciardi poem

i went to the library
i saw a book
i picked up the book
i read the book
i liked the book a lot
i wanted to read the book to penelope
it occurred to me that she would not understand it
i had to read the book to someone
it occurred to me that some older girls might understand it
it occurred to me that by the time i was around the older girls and got around to reading it i would have many library fines
it occurred to me even they still might not get it
i decided i had to loan out the book
i went home
i asked uncle bo a question
question: 'how do i read to the computer and have the computer record it'
answer: 'i can probably figure that out'
he did.
i decided to read the book and record it so my favorite chicks would be able to hear the rhymes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails