Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

the fireplace

before the scheduled post:  this morning i woke up and found a little missionary letter from the messer's (check it).  even without coffee reading "We hope this small update finds you well and enjoying the goodness of our Lord this day."just woke me right up.  it was great. then i looked at my fridge and i had written Psalm 143:8 a couple of weeks ago and it was like reading it with fresh eyes: "Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee." that's it.  just sharing stuff.
______________________________________________________________________
some evenings this winter were cold enough to break out the fireplace... well, for bo to break out the fireplace and for me to act as safe child distance patrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails