Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

i heard a siren song

t'other day as we were driving down the road i heard a sound that quickly called my attention to a business that we were passing..........

it was a voice calling me.  calling me saying: kassandra, my friend come here, i'm waiting for you.

the voice sounded a lot like george sanders btw.

so i answered.  i never leave a friend in need.  and i looked.  i gasped.  i fell in love.  and i convinced my husband to stop on our way home from church.

this is the beauty that i saw:
just look at that paneling! it's a giant rectangle! i'd be able to see all my extremely blunt edges and ends from those beautiful giant windows.  can't you see me cruising down the road, toddler in tow, jamming to the andrew sisters??? I CAN
husbands have no imagination.  they say things like "we might as well get a 79 bronco if you like that.... it will use as much gas".   i am crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails