Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

MOTY

for the mother of the year award.  after receiving your generous honorable mention for the white poop incident i knew i would have to reach deep inside myself to come up to this stage of competition.  i'd like to thank my house for being so old and providing enough lead to have penelope's finger prick be positive. i'd like to thank the phlebotomist for taking such a pristine sample that clearly showed her levels at 6 and over the new and improved limit level of 5 that the magical and weirdly anonymous 'they' have decided is safe.  it has taken much to reach this height of motherhood and i will treasure this award always.  it will rest next to my registry of baby bumps and bruises and the 'i gag at formula' certificate on the top shelf of my beer stash in my double wide.

thank you ,  amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails