Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

lazytitus is an actual disease

i've just wasted two hours of my life on the internet.

guess who got up early, you guessed it, not me. i got up15 minutes after the early bird because i realized that hizzle had reported to work at 5am and i was too passed out to notice the absence of three persons from the bedroom (1 hizzle, 2 dingos) and with hizzle gone there was no one else to respond to the "ha" question sounds floating over the monitor (baby inflection cracks me up).  so, i had to get up (my life is so hard - insert dramatic music) and get the tiny one (who is right now sitting on her farm sound fluffy story book and asking the same "ha" questions) because someone had to and mary poppins hasn't reported for work yet.  

so instead of doing something productive with the extra 2 hours of my day i decided to sit and try to ignore the wailing 23 lb ankle weight that had decided to give my legs the uneven appearance of a shot-putter.  the ankle weight that refused to be more than two inches away from me even though she had eaten all her and my yogurt and way too many puffs.  i guess it really doesn't matter that i wasted an hour b/c slowly i've been accepting the fact that i won't die if i sit on the floor to play before it's been mopped and i have other hours in the day (maybe....guess who's resumed her position on my leg). it was really easy to do.  she found her puppy animal - YES


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails