Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

otto



yes, i'm now eight months old, otto, ocho, if i was inspired by the former chad johnson i'd consider changing my last name to ocho because ocho rocks.
why does ocho rock?
because i can scoot around on my bum.
crawl? no, I don't crawl.  i use my two arms and one leg like i'm going to crawl but i keep my other leg bent and slide it a long like a bum leg. doesn't work so fast on carpet but that's not an issue at my hizouse.
am i wasting energy that way? no, i'm not, and i didn't ask you so stop interrupting.
anyway
i also smell like vinegar... perfume of the gods. something about me licking the floor and chemicals.  what can i say, it intrigues me.  i see something i fancy, i lick it. you know you do it too.
i learned how to chillax in the shopping cart.  i see my parents all the time so when i get out i like to make the most of it, you know, relax, watch all my walmart peeps stroll around.
i have a thing for cords....they're so pretty and cool but when i finally reach one this word floats through the air.  it's usually from my mother; i think she's trying to tell me something. i ignore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails